|Thanks a Bunch Bag (4" x 1-1/2" x 3-3/4")|
Hearts a Flutter Stamp Set Paper
Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock
Pistachio Pudding Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Champagne Glimmer Paper
Pistachio Pudding Classic Stampin' Pad
Strawberry Slush Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories & Tools
Pistachio Pudding 3/8" Ruffled Stretch Trim
Whisper White Baker's Twine
Scallop Edge Punch
1/16" Circle Punch
Window Frames Collection Framelits Dies
White tissue paper
- To create the bag, score the Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock (12" x 5-1/4") horizontally at 4", 4-3/4", 5-1/2", 9-1/2", 10-1/4", and 11". Score vertically at 3-3/4". Crease the score lines using a Bone Folder.
- Create handles using two pieces of 10" x 1/4" Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock. Adhere the handles to the inside of the bag.
- Stamp the floral design in Strawberry Slush ink on white tissue paper. Arrange the tissue paper inside the gift bag.
- Adhere the Pistachio Pudding 3/8" Ruffled Stretch Trim to the top of the bag.
- Punch the scallop border from the Champagne Glimmer Paper using the Scallop Edge Punch. Adhere the border to the front of the bag, just beneath the Pistachio Pudding 3/8" Ruffled Stretch Trim border.
- Using the Big Shot and the Window Frames Collection Framelits Die, cut a frame shape from the Pistachio Pudding Cardstock. Set the Pistachio Pudding frame aside.
- Stamp the "Thanks a bunch" image-once in Strawberry Slush ink and once in Pistachio Pudding ink-on Whisper White Cardstock. Cut out the stamped Pistachio Pudding "Thanks" image and adhere it to the Strawberry Slush stamped image. Cut out the Strawberry Slush stamped image using the Window Frames Collection Framelits Dies. Adhere the "Thanks a bunch" image to the Pistachio Pudding Cardstock frame. Set it aside.
- Stamp the banner image in Strawberry Slush ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Cut out the banner.
- Cut a banner shape from the Champagne Glimmer Paper and adhere it to the back of the stamped banner. Adhere the banner to the back of the "Thanks a bunch" tag.
- Punch a hole in the top of the tag using the 1/16" Circle Punch.
- Thread the Whisper White Baker's Twine through the hole and tie the tag to the front of the bag.