Best Buds Basket
Pool Party Cardstock
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper
Subtles Backgrounds Designer Series Paper Stack
Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad
Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pad
White StazOn Pad
Pool Party Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
Accessories & Tools
6" x 8" Cellophane Bags
Strawberry Slush Thick Baker's Twine
Dots & Stripes Decorative Masks
Hearts Border Punch
Silver Mini Staples
Berry Basket Bigz L Die
Hand Picked Framelits Dies
- Create stripes on the Coaster Board with Pool Party ink using the Dots & Stripes Decorative Masks and the Stampin' Spritzer.
- Cut the basket from the spritzed Coaster Board using the Big Shot and Berry Basket Bigz L Die. Cut the lip of the basket from Pool Party Cardstock. Assemble the basket, using the Handheld Stapler. Crumple two pieces of Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper (5" x 5") and put them in the bottom of the basket.
- Stamp the oval garland in White StazOn ink on the 6" x 8" Cellophane Bag.
- Stamp the sentiment in Basic Black ink and the oval garland in Pool Party ink on a small piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock. Cut it out using the Handpicked Framelits Dies. Punch the Strawberry Slush Cardstock using the Hearts Border Punch. Adhere one of the hearts to the Very Vanilla piece.
- Cut a piece of Designer Series Paper using the Handpicked Framelits Dies. Tie the bag closed with Strawberry Slush Thick Baker's Twine, making sure that the gardening stakes are also secured in place.