StampsPainted Petals Stamp Set
Pistachio Pudding Cardstock
Shimmery White Cardstock
Neutrals Backgrounds Designer Series Paper Stack
Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad
Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad
Pistachio Pudding Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories & Tools
Heat & Stick Powder
Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter
2" Circle Punch
- Stamp the row of circles multiple times in VersaMark ink on the Pistachio Pudding card. Pour a generous amount of Heat & Stick Powder over the image.
- Shake the excess powder onto a clean sheet of paper and funnel it back into the container.
- Heat the stamped image with the Heat Tool, just until the powder changes to a shiny liquid. (Don't heat it too much or it will start to lose its stickiness.)
- Quickly pour the glitter over the sticky fusing powder.
- Funnel the excess glitter back into the container.
- Heat it again just a moment to set the glitter.
- Stamp the circles multiple times on the envelope flap in Pistachio Pudding ink. Stamp over them again with VersaMark ink. Then repeat the steps above for the envelope.