|Just For You Gift|
Whisper White Cardstock
Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes
Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad
Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad
Tangelo Twist Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories & Tools
Whisper White Baker's Twine
Gold 1/8" Ribbon
Washi Label Punch
1/16" Circle Punch
Repurposed jewelry box
InstructionsNote: We repurposed the bottom of a jewelry box for our box, but you could create your own using Kraft Cardstock. Our box is 4" x 5-1/2" x 5/8"; the instructions are written for a box this size. Adjust measurements to fit your box.
- Ink the solid butterfly base image stamp in Crushed Curry ink, stamp off on a piece of scrap paper, and then stamp on the note card. Stamp one overlay image in Crushed Curry ink and the other overlay image and butterfly body in Tangelo Twist ink over the base image. Stamp the antenna in Soft Suede ink. Stamp the dotted strip image at the top and bottom of the card, repeating image to cover from side to side.
- Cut the Window Sheet to 10-1/4" x 5-1/2". Score at 1", 1-5/8", 5-5/8", 6-1/4", and 9-3/4". Fold, and then adhere ends with a strong adhesive, such as Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Cut the Whisper White Cardstock with the Washi Label Punch. Starting at the left side, stamp the dots image in Crushed Curry ink on the tag, repeating without inking and moving to the right side so the color fades. Stamp "Just for you" in Soft Suede Ink on the tag. Using the 1/16" Circle Punch, punch a hole in the left end of the tag.
- Slide the Window Sheet sleeve over the box. Cut a 30" piece of Gold 1/8" Ribbon. Wrap it twice around the box; tie it in a bow and trim the ends.
- Cut a 5" piece of Whisper White Baker's Twine. Tie it through the tag around the gold ribbon.