Still trying to get some of my Christmas gifts done. I play in a handbell choir for local church and I wanted to give each of the players a little something special. So I made this Santa Claus box using my curvy keepsake framelit. Turned out pretty cute. The reindeer paperclip is a retired product but the Curvey Keepsake Framelit is still available. Page 191 of the annual catalog.
Hello Fellow Stampers! Starting today is our Year-End Closeouts.
Stampin’ Up! has been doing a little year-end cleaning, and we’ve got some great deals to offer! Our Year-End Closeouts will include holiday retiring products, clearance rack items, and current high-inventory catalog products.
• Promotion period: December 1, 2016 – January 3, 2017
• All products (and discounts, if any) can be found in the Year-End Closeouts category of the online store at www.sandragrimes.stampinup.net .
• Clearance Rack items are only available while supplies last.
• Retiring item availability will follow standard retiring item rules:
• Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed available until December 21,
after which they will be only available while supplies last.
• Retiring accessories will only be available while supplies last.
• Retiring items will only be available while supplies last. All retiring items
will be discontinued after January 3.
• No minimum purchase is required to participate in Year-End Closeouts.
• Year-End Closeouts are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
• New demonstrators may add Year-End Closeouts items to their Starter Kit.
If you have any questions let me know!
The bundle that goes on sale Monday (20% discount) is the ornaments bundle. I made this lovely card with the bundle- oh and it's only available on Monday! So if you want it you better let me know now so I can order it for you.
Want to see what is on sale Monday? Below is a link and if you want anything go ahead and send me a list today so that I can be ready to move on Monday morning
I had the best time in class today! I'm enjoying getting ready for Christmas making Christmas cards and enjoying stamping. Below you'll see some of the cute cards we created today. Some of the sets are a must for your stamping supplies. If you have any questions or want to order contact me or go online and order at Sandragrimes@tampabay.rr.com.
Cookie cutter Christmas #142043
Seasonal bell's #142107
Jolly friends #142112
I played around with this bundle and it is perfect for making quick tags for wine, baked goodies and presents. This is a good addition to your collection of framelits. You will find a use for them often!
Email me if you would like to order!
Above are three great cards using the Sneak Peak Stitched Shaped Framelits. You can also see some of the stampsets that are on sale through the end of November!
Click Here to download the instructions on how to make these cards!
Click Here to download the directions!