Still trying to get some of my Christmas gifts done. I play in a handbell choir for local church and I wanted to give each of the players a little something special. So I made this Santa Claus box using my curvy keepsake framelit. Turned out pretty cute. The reindeer paperclip is a retired product but the Curvey Keepsake Framelit is still available. Page 191 of the annual catalog.
Hello Fellow Stampers! Starting today is our Year-End Closeouts.
Stampin’ Up! has been doing a little year-end cleaning, and we’ve got some great deals to offer! Our Year-End Closeouts will include holiday retiring products, clearance rack items, and current high-inventory catalog products.
• Promotion period: December 1, 2016 – January 3, 2017
• All products (and discounts, if any) can be found in the Year-End Closeouts category of the online store at www.sandragrimes.stampinup.net .
• Clearance Rack items are only available while supplies last.
• Retiring item availability will follow standard retiring item rules:
• Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed available until December 21,
after which they will be only available while supplies last.
• Retiring accessories will only be available while supplies last.
• Retiring items will only be available while supplies last. All retiring items
will be discontinued after January 3.
• No minimum purchase is required to participate in Year-End Closeouts.
• Year-End Closeouts are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
• New demonstrators may add Year-End Closeouts items to their Starter Kit.
If you have any questions let me know!